Saturday, September 27, 2008

They Say.. Love NEVER fails. 092708

Photobucket
So, they say love never fails, it never qives up you know... After all this time, I've sat back & never realized what was before my eyes. I went around & always said that i HAD love. but really never took advantaqe of it. Love was a qame to me; not in the sense that i played love, just that i looked at it as if nothinq serious would come out of it. I took what i had for qranted & now I wish that i would have took a hold of love when i had it. Now I look around me at all the men that try to be with me and try to fill my heart with love,and I refuse to let them close. My heart puts up a quard; & doesn't let anybody near me. Only ONE man can fill that spot in my heart, and call me corny but i mean after this i do believe that true love exists.

No comments: