Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Hey Wife, Did you make Somethin To Eat?" "Whaaaa Wahhh. Mommy"

okies, so this is what my life is now.
number one; mommy. that ' s my first priority. always ! Make Sure My babies R Good. Healthy
and reachin each milestone of qrowth. Appointments, Grocery Shoppin, Spendin 2 hundred somethin
on MILk alone. ohh lord! Never Did I think Id do thatt.. Lol. THAT MUCH?!?! hot damn. buh its all qood, cause
ilm twins. (: the way my Amaya && Malcolm Smile @ Me when they Wake up.. and I love it When They Watch Me , gettin ready, and cleanin.. i love them.. As A matter of fact  MY SON iS SICKK.. UGHH, I HATE WHEN HE CRIES CAUSE SOMETHIN HURTS HIM, OR BOTHERS HIM.. IT HURTS MY HEART.. I WISH I CUD B SICK FOR HIM.

2; WIFE. Ohh yesssss. I stay beinq that THROWED ass wife. His Ride OR Die.
Cus The Way The Wrld Is You Never Know && I make It Where Im On Top
Of Shit. Aint SHIT gettin Passed His Bitch. Real Talk. I just love him so muchh
that sometimes it scares me, how deep can my love qo? and qet?
He Is My everythinq. && i mean that He Is my Friend, Adviser, Lover, Partner In Crime
Father Of My BaBies.. My Everythinqq! .

ehh, b bbackkkk.

No comments: