Thursday, January 28, 2010

quick to judqe quick to hide faces .



it's funny the way some of ya'll think.. yuh know what im tum bout.. the stereotypes yall qive people..qod ain't qonna bless yall cause yall quick to say summ bout the next person; survivinq is a must, everybody qot they own problems; and ways to deal with them.. what's the difference between: the ppl who eat they problems away, drink they problems away, etc? weed eases muh mind, shit when my bills due, & i aint qot tha money, or my car need qas n i aint qot no ends fa that either.. that shit dnt feel qood mane when yuh know yuh aint doin to qood.. i aint depressed or confused.. sometimes a blunt is what help yuh feel me? i aint ashamed of it.. nor do i feel like it make me lesser than a woman cause i blow once in a while.. feel free to judqe me, if that is what makes yuh happy.. i aint promised this life im livinq im just here temporarily.. i dnt feel like i need to impress anybody nor do i feel like others peoples opinions matter.. im not close minded neither, yuh can say what yuh like that dont mean ima consider it yuh feel me? i hit a few rouqh patches n my life, buh i dun been throuqh so much that it aint finna stop me.. it miqht slow me down, but i feel like .. "i can play basketball with the moon i qot the whole world at my feet"

"im at the top of the top buh still i climb."


a person is capable of so much, buh will only accomplish what they put their minds to. just cause yuh dnt roll up a dolo solo dont mean yuh better than me.. that simply means WE ARE 2 DIFF. PEOPLE LIVING 2 DIFF LIVES.


&& IN THE WORDS OF THE GREATEST... "IM THA ONE WHO HAS TO DIE WHEN ITS TIME FOR ME TO DIE SO LET ME LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT TO."









No comments: