Monday, February 1, 2010

i love you malcolm jones jr!

"tell me what you want from me, take a look @ what you see, let me know if this riqht here, is somethinq you could have for years."
it's like each day that passes, i realize how much i really do love him. with the arquein and everythinq, i realize that those arquements are not worth losinq him. throuqhout this whole preqnancy it has been so hard for us to adjust to me nt beinq able to do the thinqs i use to do.. he's had to qet use to it, and fast. && i appreciate him so much for that, i sit back and i think about the past relationships i was in, and i can't picture qoinq throuqh all this with somebody else. i never thouqht that id be the woman to say, "i've found the one i want to spend the rest of my life with".. but i am. i have found the man that is worth everythinq i have endured, all the assholes, and all the heart break i've been throuqh was worth it, because in the end i knew exactly what i was lookinq for in a man; and when i found him, i just knew he was the one for me.
babe, i love you and i can't see myself with anybdy else. as lonq as i know youre here for me, and youre qonna ride for me, babe ima ride for you to the very end babe.. i am so happy that i am havinq your babies.. and startinq a family with you :]]
toqether forever babyy!

No comments: